Sisters in Crime-Central Jersey members were lucky to host award-winning author, Peggy Jaegly. Peggy shared her life experiences, including her work as a harpist and therapist, to help us harness our positive energy in writing, and in life.
Here are the top ten highlights of what we discussed:
- Words are more powerful than you think.
- Using your gifts to help others gives meaning to life.
- We’re vibrating energy beings whose thoughts attract results. Think positive thoughts to attract positive results!
- When you have the mindset that anything is possible, you open up your creativity and ideas will come.
- Quiet rituals bring ideas, creativity, and answers to problems to the forefront of your mind.
- You don’t need a big block of uninterrupted time to write. If you write more in smaller amounts of time, your productivity will increase.
- You can’t control life’s circumstances, but you can control your thoughts, which lead to how you feel.
- Decide how you want to feel, then think those positive thoughts!
- If you’re overwhelmed, focus only on the next step for each of your goals.
- Most importantly….YOU ARE THE MASTER OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR DESTINY!
After Peggy’s inspirational presentation, we celebrated Agatha Christie’s birthday with a pot-luck lunch and lots of laughs!
Want to help spread the word about my books?