- Publisher: Indigo Hawk Group
On the heels of a bad breakup, Amelia Montgomery heads home for the holidays. Her hometown is a far cry from the metropolis where she lives now, but not nearly far enough away from Jake Grayson.
Amelia’s family festivities turn terrifying when a distraught Jake shows up uninvited on the Montgomery’s doorstep. Jake will not stop until he possesses Amelia; one way or another, she will be his.
In a chilling nightmare, one man’s obsession is so evil, it’s deadly. Amelia must fight for her life, and the lives of those she loves most, in the only place she’s ever called home…WINTER ROAD.
Available in print or ebook format!
Book Club Discussion Questions
- What made you want to read Kristina Rienzi’s holiday thriller Winter Road?
- How did Rienzi’s use of alternating POVs affect your reading of the story and your appreciation of the book?
- How effective was Rienzi’s use of plot twists? Did Winter Road hold your interest throughout the story, or were there times when it failed to totally engross you?
- How did Rienzi’s use of a holiday setting affect your enjoyment or dislike of Winter Road?
- What is the most important part of a thriller: characterization, action, dialogue, or setting? How does Winter Road rate in each of these areas?
- Was Rienzi equally invested in both character and plot? Alternatively, did Rienzi put more effort into developing the story than in creating compelling and believable characters? Were the motivations of the characters believable, or did their actions feel like a means to further the plot?
- Agatha Christie disliked mysteries with a romantic subplot. Did the romantic triangle enhance or detract from Winter Road?
- Would you recommend Winter Road to a non-mystery/thriller fan? Alternatively, do you think Winter Road would strictly appeal to fans of the mystery/thriller genre?
- Would you recommend Kristina Rienzi as a must-read author to your friends? Why or why not?
- What did you like or dislike about Winter Road that hasn’t been discussed already? Would you recommend it to a friend?