Kristina loves meeting readers in person, especially book club members!
If your book club (minimum of 5 readers) reads any of Kristina’s books and would like to meet with Kristina in person in the Jersey Shore area or by Skype or phone, please email her at [email protected] so she can coordinate her schedule. In gratitude, Kristina will bring/send you and your members fun swag for picking her book!
Below are a list of questions for your members to consider and discuss. As always, honest reviews online are much appreciated. Thank you for your support!
Book Club Discussion Questions
- Was it what you expected? Why? Why not?
- Is the story believable? Why? Why not?
- Did anything shock or disturb you?
- If you had to describe the book in just one word, what would it be?
- What other books have you read that are comparable to this one?
- Has this book changed you—broadened your perspective? If so, in what ways?
- What major emotion did the book evoke in you as a reader?
- Which character(s) did you identify with most and why?
- Would you have made the same decisions as the main character? Why? Why not?
- Is the plot engaging? Did it pull you in, or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book?
- Did the plot’s complications surprise you? Or was it predictable?
- Is the ending satisfying? Why? Why not?
- If you could change something about the book what would it be and why?
- Would you recommend the book to your close friends? If not, why?
- If you could ask Kristina Rienzi one question about the book, what would it be?