Kristina loves meeting readers!
If your book club (minimum of 5 readers) reads any of Kristina’s books and would like to meet with her in person in the Jersey Shore area, by Zoom or phone, please email her at [email protected] so she can coordinate her schedule.
Below are a list of questions for your members to consider and discuss. As always, honest reviews online are much appreciated. Thank you for your support!
Book Club Discussion Questions
- Was this book what you expected? Why? Why not?
- If you had to describe this book in just one word, what would it be?
- What other books have you read that are comparable to this one?
- Has this book changed you—broadened your perspective? If so, in what ways?
- What major emotion did this book evoke in you?
- What did you identify with most in this book and why?
- Is this book engaging? Did it pull you in, or did you feel you had to force yourself to read it?
- If you could change something about this book what would it be and why?
- Would you recommend this book to your close friends? If not, why?
- If you could ask Kristina Rienzi one question about this book, what would it be?